Wednesday, July 25, 2012

 DARK AVENGERS 178 OUT TODAY!



Yep, issue 178 of DARK AVENGERS is out today. This is my final issue on the book that's been my home for the past 2 years.

I guess it's kinda fitting that I shared art duties with Kev Walker who set the bar each and every time he handed in new work. Huge thanks to Jeff Parker, who helped get me on the book in the first place, and delivered me enteraining script after entertaining script. More thanks to Frank Martin Jr, who made my work look so bloody appealing with his great colour work. Joe Caramagna also consistantly did a great job lettering the series. Last but not least, thanks to fellow Mick Stephen Thompson for helping me get this book in on time.

While I'm at it, I might as well thank you all who've supported me while on Thunderbolts/Dark Avengers. Hope you'll come follow me to VENOM.

Dec.

1 comment:

dako243 said...

It's been a fun ride, Mr. Shalvey! Looking forward to your new work.