Tuesday, October 05, 2010

NYCC THIS WEEKEND!












This Friday-Sunday is New York Comic Con and I can't wait.

If you're going, at booth R-12 you will see the ECLECTIC MICKS banner; the place to find (at different times) Len O'Grady, Will Sliney, Stephen Mooney and myself signing and sketching copies of Eclectic Micks Vol. 2, the new edition of sketches from out group blog. It looks great. Kudos to Will for putting the whole thing together.

As for me specifically, I'll be at the following tables at the following times...

Friday:
Boom Studios booth 1-2pm
Eclectic Micks table 2 -5pm

Saturday:
Eclectic Micks table 10am - 1pm
Boom Studios booth 1-2pm
Eclectic Micks table 3-4pm

Sunday:
Eclectic Micks table 10 -12am
Marvel booth from 12.30 to 1.30 pm
Eclectic Micks table 3 -5pm

I'll have my pre-order sketches for those who ordered them, and will take a list for sketches ($50) on Friday and see how it goes after that.

Also; sketches from the Micks and Comic Twart blogs along with original artwork from 28 DAYS LATER and my first issue of THUNDERBOLTS will be on sale at the Cadence Comic Art table, Small Press booth #253

Hope to see yeh there!

Dec.

No comments: